Rick Kennedy, Broker of Record. Recreational and Residential Properties Eastern Ontario

Rick Kennedy

Rick Kennedy Real Estate Brokerage, Rick Kennedy Broker of Record

Providing Real Estate Services for
Buyers and Sellers in the Quinte Area

In eastern Ontario just north of Belleville, Ontario and the Bay of Quinte is Comfort Country, consisting of the municipalities of Tweed, Madoc, Marmora and Stirling. It is a beautiful area with a physical size just over twice that of the city of Toronto yet with less than 1 % of the population. It is a wonderful area to raise a family, retire or just retreat from the city.

About 40% of the residents live in 4 of the small villages of Tweed, Madoc, Marmora and Stirling and the other 60% in the small hamlets and scenic country side amongst numerous lakes, rivers, streams, forests and scenic rolling hills.

The natural beauty of the area allows you to enjoying outdoor activities year round whether it is fishing, hunting, bird watching, or hiking & biking on the many trails.

As a resident you have the advantages of small town Ontario life with easy access to the benefits of larger urban centres such as Belleville and Trenton to the south on the shore of the Bay of Quinte. Only an hour away is Peterborough to the west and Kingston to the East and Bancroft to the north.

Even in today's real estate market, prices in the area north of Belleville, Ontario are still very reasonable. There is a variety of properties available for sale, residential, farm, cottage, and building lots and recreational acreage. If you are interested in buying or selling a property in the Eastern Ontario, please contact me by phone or email.

Rick Kennedy Real Estate Brokerage